VIYANI scrubbers are a traditional and well-known method for removing fine dust particles from industrial air streams, scrubbers and venturis. are often installed to remove fine particles from volatile, hazardous or corrosive gas streams, or gas streams containing solid materials that are difficult to handle. They have been widely used throughout the chemical industry for decades.
- VIYANI scrubbers collect coarse or fine particulate, including particulate under 1 micron and particulate that is sticky or high in moisture.
- VIYANI scrubbers with a quench section (evaporative cooler) accommodate high temperature gas streams, including those from casting, sintering, glass manufacturing,steel melting furnances incineration.
- VIYANI systems can be used for applications with high dust loadings.
- VIYANI scrubbers are suitable for variable gas flows.
- A mist eliminator module provides entrainment separation.
- Type : Spray / Cyclonic / Vertical / Horizontal
- Material : Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel
- Capacity : Custom Build
- Application : Gases Pollutant / Particulate Filteration